- COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective
- Everyone 5 years and older is now eligible to get a free COVID-19 vaccination
- Get Vaccinated and Stay Up to Date!
- Up to date means a person has received all recommended COVID-19 vaccines, including any booster dose(s) when eligible.
- Fully vaccinated means a person has received their primary series of COVID-19 vaccines.
Additional COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Bust Myths and Learn Facts about the COVID-19 Vaccine: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/facts.html
- Vaccine Info from the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/index.html
- Vaccine Info from CDPHE: https://covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine
- State and U.S. Data: the Colorado vaccine data and CDC vaccine data COVID-19 dashboards have the latest information on the phases, total vaccine providers, doses distributed, and people immunized.